3 Bed Room/2 Bath (House Rental)
Amenities include a Full Kitchen, Living Room, Washer & Dryer, Flat Screen TV with Direct TV, Free Wifi, Covered Outdoor Patio & Charcoal Grill, and a Yard w/ Fire Ring.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has 2 XL Twin Beds
Located at 96 Rt. 80 in the town of Gilbert, WV Approx. 1 mile from the Rockhouse Trail Entrance
(Maximum Occupancy Six)
6% WV state tax & 6% Hotel/Motel Tax
Parking will accommodate up to 2 vehicles and 2 trailers. Call with you length of trailers.
- Three night minimum stay.
- Four night minimum stay during Trailfest.
- Valid Credit Card Required.
- $300 Discount with a 7 Night Stay (1 Night Free At Base Rate)
- Offer does not apply with Saturday check-in.
Check-in after 3:00PM
Check-out before 11:00AM
Kitchen is Equipped with
- 10 piece set of pots/pans
- 10 piece table setting
- 3 piece set of Pryex mixing/serving bowls
- 2 baking sheets
- 2 Rada Knives
- 10 steak knives
- 10 coffee cups/glasses
- 2 slotted egg turners
- 2 slotted spoons
- 2 ladles
- 1 can opener
- 1 four slot toaster
- 1 coffee pot/filters paper towels
- Cameo & Brillo Pads Cascade
If there is anything else that you need please do not hesitate to ask.
- Papaw's Place requires half the total amount as a deposit payable by VISA or Mastercard. (Excludes Trailfest Reservations)
- Upon reservation Papaw's Place is taken off the rental market, and held for you, the renter.
- Balance paid in full 14 days prior to arrival by VISA or Mastercard.
- Trailfest reservations require full payment at maximum occupancy due July 7, 2022, or when booked if after July 7, 2022.
- Trailfest reservations are non-refundable.
Cancellation By Renter
- Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will result in a cancellation fee of $53.00, plus 6% of fee incurred at booking and refunding.
- Cancellations 30 days - 15 days of arrival will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellations 14 days - day of arrival will forfeit total amount paid.
- Charge Backs: Guest will not claim any charge backs or credits from his/her credit card company for any fees charged to his/her credit card company, including but not limited to deposit, balance, or additional damage or security deposit fees.
- There will be no refund for failure to show, early departure, or bad weather.
- Call before arrival if the number of guests decreases; to avoid charges incurred at booking.
- Please remove dirty shoes/boots before entering home.
- Please do not sit on couch with muddy clothes on.
- Our blankets are washed between every guest. Do not bring bed linens, blankets, pillows, etc. into home without permission.
- Sleeping bags are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside Papaw's Place.
- We do not provide daily maid service.
- If you are staying more than four days, there can be a schedule cleaning ($40.00). Let us know when booking.
- NO fireworks and NO parties allowed.
- We do not rent Papaw's Place to individuals or groups under the age of 21.
- Number of Guests shall not exceed number & names on the signed Rental Agreement. You will be charged accordingly if this is violated.
- We do not allow a guest to depart and someone else to take his/her place. We do not allow others to join the group later on without prior permission.
- The yard can not be used as a meeting spot for groups who are not registered as staying at Papaw's Place.
- See office staff to rent an area for your large group gathering/picnic/meeting.
- You might want to bring charcoal, charcoal starter, grill utensils, oven mitts, & outdoor folding chairs.
- Telephone number for Papaw's Place is 304-664-3262.
- Telephone number for Twin Hollow is 304-664-8864.
- Telephone number for Gilbert Fire Department: 304-664-3814.
- Emergency: dial 911, Papaw's Place is located at 96 Route 80 in the town of Gilbert, WV.
- Internet Password: given to you on arrival.
- Door Code: given to you on arrival.
WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION TO RENT PAPAW'S PLACE YOU AGREE AND ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES ON OUR POLICY PAGE AND RENTAL AGREEMENT PAGE.