Open Style/1 Bath
Accommodates up to 6 Guests
3 XLTwin over Twin in Living Area
Full Kitchen & Bath. Flat Screen W/Direct TV
$200 1-4 Guests + $25 Each
Additional Guest Per Night.
+ 6% WV Sales Tax & 6% Hotel/Motel Tax
EACH CABIN HAS THE FOLLOWING
- Heat & air conditioning
- Bathroom w/shower
- Ceiling fan/light
- TV with direct TV
- Porch with rollback seat
- Full size kitchen fully equipped with:
- Can opener, toaster
- Coffee pot/filters, etc.
- Outside stand-up charcoal grill
- Fire ring & picnic table
- Three night minimum stay in cabins.
- Four night minimum stay during Trailfest.
- Valid Credit Card Required.
- Stay 6 nights, the 7th. night is free.
- Offer does not apply with Saturday check-in.
We supply towels, hand towels, wash cloths, soap, toilet paper, & bathtub cleaner, kitchen dish towels, dish cloths, Dawn & paper towels.
Bed linens include fitted sheets, blankets & pillows. Top sheets available upon request during reservation.
We do not provide maid service. We do exchange bath linens at the campground office.
The cabins do not have phones (Verizon has the best reception).
You might want to bring: charcoal, charcoal starter, grill utensils, & outdoor folding chairs.
Check-in after 3:00PM
Check-out before 11:00AM
- Call before arrival if the number of guests increases/decreases; to avoid charges incurred at booking.
- Please remove dirty shoes/boots before entering cabin.
- Please do not sit on the couch with muddy clothes on.
- Our blankets are washed between every guest. Do not bring bed linens, blankets, pillows, etc. into the cabins without permission.
- No canopies allowed in front yards (grass) of cabins. Canopies are allowed on graveled area.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins.
- All cabins are a smoke free environment.
- Grills are not allowed on cabin porches or inside cabins.
- All coolers will remain on the porch.
- Number of Guests inside the cabin shall not exceed number & names listed on signed Cabin Rental Agreement. You will be charged
accordingly if this is violated.
- Keep all gas and gas cans away from cabins and off the grass. Fill ATV/bikes on the gravel areas.
2 vehicles w/trailers & machines may be parked at the cabin. Any additional vehicle(s) and/or trailer(s) will be parked in the overflow $10 per night.
- No fireworks and no parties allowed.
Twin Hollow reserves the right to delete, add, or modify any/and or all these policies at any time without notice or notification.
Any changes become effective immediately whether or not this or any publication from Twin Hollow is amended to reflect those changes.