* Reservations require half the total amount as a deposit
by Visa or Master Card.
* Upon reservation the site(s) is taken off the rental market and held for you.
* Balance upon arrival by cash, Visa or Master Card.
Cancellation by Renter:
* Cancellations prior to 60 days of arrival will result in a cancellation fee
$53 + 3% of deposit.
* Cancellations within 60 days - 15 days of arrival will result in loss of deposit.
* Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival will result in loss of deposit + $53
* If campsite(s) remain unrented, guest will be responsible for duration of
*There will be no refund for failure to show, early departure, or bad weather.
|Copyright © 2017 Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins
Camping Rates Per Night 1 - 4 guests
* Water, Sewer, Electric $50.00 per night
* Water, Electric $40.00 per night
* No Hook-up $35.00 per night
* 1 Sleeping Unit Per site.
* 1 Vehicle w/trailer and machines may be parked at the campsite.
* Up to 1 additional vehicle and/or trailer may park in the designated over flow parking no charge.
* Any additional vehicle and/or trailer will be parked in the over flow parking $20 per day.
* 2 night minimum week days (with check in after 3pm)
* 3 night minimum weekends and holidays
* 4 night minimum during TrailFest
* Pets: You must register your pet when you check-in. Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended. Please keep them quiet and under
control. Pick up after your pets. Pets with a prior bite record are prohibited. Absolutely no pets allowed in cabins or on cabin sites.
1 vehicle & 1 atv trailer per site, to assure that your guests have ample space.
1 RV or 1 travel trailer, or 1 tent per site
(tents are not allowed on the Full Hookup sites or at the cabins)
|Click on pictures
for larger view
Large grassy sites, Access to shower house and laundry facility, Free Wifi, Ice ($2.00) and fire wood ($6.00) available at office.
|Check-in: after 3:00PM Check-out: before 11:00AM
Stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free!