|We cannot guarantee specific cabins, but we will make every effort to honor any special requests you may have.
|Twin Hollow reserves the right to delete, add, or modify any/and or all these policies at any time without notice or notification.
Any changes become effective immediately whether or not this or any publication from Twin Hollow is amended to reflect those changes.
|Copyright © 2018 Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins
*Call before arrival if the number of guests decreases; to avoid charges incurred at booking.
*Please remove dirty shoes/boots before entering cabin.
*Please do not sit on couch with muddy clothes on.
*Our blankets are washed between every guest. Do not bring bed linens, blankets, pillows, etc. into the cabins without permission.
*Sleeping bags not allowed.
*No canopies allowed in front yards (grass) of cabins. Canopies are allowed on graveled area.
*Pets are not allowed in cabins.
*All cabins are a smoke free environment.
*Grills are not allowed on cabin porches or inside cabins.
* No Coolers allowed in cabins.
*Number of Guests in cabin shall not exceed number & names listed on signed Cabin Rental Agreement. You will be charged accordingly if this is violated.
*We do not allow a guest to depart and someone else take his/her place. We do not allow others to join the group later on without prior permission.
*We do not rent cabins/campsites/Papaw's Place to individuals nor groups under the age of 21.
* Keep all gas and gas cans away from cabins and off the grass. Fill ATV/bikes on the gravel areas.
* No fireworks and NO parties allowed.
* Maids: We do not provide daily maid service.
* Cabins do not have telephones. Verizon works best in our area.
* You might want to bring charcoal, charcoal starter, grill utensils, oven mitts, & outdoor folding chairs.
* "Broom sweep" the cabin.
* Wash/dry dirty dishes, etc. Leave them in dish drainer.
* Remove all food from refrigerator and/or cabinets.
* Gather the towels, washcloths and hand towels. Leave them in the bathroom floor for easy pick-up.
* Leave sheets/pillow cases and blankets on the beds. Employees will remove and sort everything.
* Empty garbage can in bathroom and kitchen.
* Place your bagged trash on the cart near the campground office.
* Turn off lights, heater or AC and TV.
* Lock all windows and doors behind you.
* Drop off cabin key in the office.
|*Three night minimum stay in cabins.
*Four night minimum stay during Trailfest.
*Valid Credit Card Required.
*Stay 3 nights, the 4th. night is half price (does not apply at Trailfest).
*Stay 6 nights, the 7th. night is free.
|Cabins 3 & 4
Bunkhouse/1 Bath Full Kitchen Accommodates up to 6 guests
|Check-in after 3:00PM Check-out before 11:00AM
|Click Cabin # For Full Details & Pricing