|Twin Hollow reserves the right to delete, add, or modify any/and or all these policies at any time without notice or notification.
Any changes become effective immediately whether or not this or any publication from Twin Hollow is amended to reflect those changes.
|3Bed Room/2Bath Home
Amenities include a Full Kitchen, 2 Living Rooms, Washer & Dryer, Flat Screen TV with Direct TV,
Free Wifi, Covered Outdoor Patio w/ Propane & Charcoal Grills, and a Yard w/ Fire Ring.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has 2 XL Twin Beds
Located at 96 Rt. 80 in the town of Gilbert, WV
Approx. 1 mile from the Rockhouse Trail Entrance
Check-in: after 3:00PM Check-out: before 11:00AM
(Comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests)
$250.00 1 - 4 Guests ($25.00 each additional guest)
+ 6% WV Sales Tax & 6% Hotel/Motel Tax
Parking will accommodate up to 3 vehicles and 3 trailers. Call with you length of trailers.
|Copyright © 2017 Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins
|*Three night minimum stay.
*Four night minimum stay during Trailfest.
*Valid Credit Card required.
*Stay 3 nights, the 4th. night is half price
(does not apply at Trailfest).
*Stay 6 nights, the 7th. night is free.
|Click on images to enlarge
- A deposit made at the time of the reservation payable by VISA or Mastercard for half of your stay.
- Upon reservation Papaw's Place is taken off the rental market, and held for you, the renter.
- Balance upon arrival payable by: cash, cashier's check, money order, VISA, Master Card.
- Trailfest payment due July 20, 2018 or when booked after July 20, 2018.
CANCELLATION BY RENTER:
you, the renter, are responsible for the duration of the stay
- A request for cancellation must be received 60 days prior to the arrival date for a refund, less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Once Papaw's Place is rented, it is taken off the market and held for you the renter.
- Therefore, if a cancellation request is received less than 60 days of arrival, and the house is not re-rented,
- However, if the house is rented to other guests for the same time frame, the deposit will be returned, less a $50.00 admin. fee.
- There will be no refund for failure to show, early departure, or bad weather.
- Please remove muddy shoes/riding boots before entering.
- Please do not sit on the couches with dusty/muddy clothes on.
- No Pets allowed.
- No smoking inside house.
- We do not provide a daily maid service.
- If you are staying more than four days, there can be a scheduled cleaning ($40.00). Let us know when booking.
- Number of Guests shall not exceed number & names listed on the signed Rental Agreement.
- Groups staying at other locations must be preapproved before joining you for gatherings.
- We do not allow others to join the group later on during the stay without prior permission. Rate of payment will be the same as the others..
- We do not allow a guest to depart and someone else to take his/her place.
- We do not rent Papaw's Place to individuals nor groups under the age of 21.
- Telephone number for Papaw's Place is 304-664-3262.
- Telephone number for Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins is 304-664-8864 or 304-664-9001.
- Internet password: given to you on arrival.
- Side door code: given to you on arrival.
- Gilbert Fire Department: 304-664-3814.
- Emergency: dial 911, Papaw's Place is located at 96 Route 80 in the town of Gilbert, WV.
- Hatfield McCoy Trails (Rockhouse Trail System): www.trailsheaven.com 800:592-2217
- LJH Community Center: www.ljhcc.com 304-664-2500
- R.D. Bailey Lake & Visitors Center
- Twisted Gun Gulf Course: 304-664-9100
- Hatfield McCoy Moonshine Distillery: www.drinkofthedevil.com 304-664-2821
- Hatfield Family Cemetery (Burial site of William Anderson "Devil Anse" Hatfield)
- The Aracoma Story: www.thearacomastory.com 304-752-0253
- Kayaking or Tubing on the Guyandotte River 304-664-9001
Kitchen is Equipped with:
10 piece set of pots/pans
10 piece table setting
3 piece set of Pryex mixing/serving bowls
2 baking sheets, 2 Rada Knives
10 steak knives, 10 coffee cups/glasses
2 slotted egg turners, 2 slotted spoons, 2 ladles
1 can opener, 1 four slot toaster, 1 coffee pot/filters
paper towels, Dawn, Cameo & Brillo Pads
Cascade If there is anything else that you need
please do not hesitate to ask.
Bed Linens include
fitted sheet, top sheet,
pillow, and blanket.
The two bathrooms are
towels, Dial soap,
Lysol, & Febreze.
Outside Covered Patio Charcoal & Gas Grills
you might want to bring:
charcoal, charcoal starter,
grill utensils, & mittens