Right click, left click on "select all"
Right click again left click on "print"
By observing these rules and regulations we can work together to ensure a fun time will be had by
all. We certainly hope you enjoy your stay on our mountain top. We hope you want to come back to
Twin Hollow Campground time after time. If there is anything you need, please don’t hesitate to ask.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
Twin Hollow Campground is not responsible for any theft, loss by fire, or accident. Use of any of the
facilities is strictly at your own risk. Registered guest will be held responsible and pay for any
damage to property, facilities, etc. caused by themselves, their family and/or guests.
* Registration: Please register at the campground office upon entering the campground.
Guest filling out the registration form will be held countable for all members of their group, including visitors.
* Check-In: All Check-In Times are 3:00PM or later. To limit congestion during check-out we ask guests not to arrive
between 6:00AM - 2:00PM. Approved Early Check-Ins (call before arriving) may be parked in designated over flow parking
and will be charged an additional fee.
* Check-Out: All Check-Out Times are 11:00AM or before, failure to check-out by this time will result in an additional days'
charge. Upon checking out, those who wish to park off site in our designated over flow parking area to ride for the day
may do so by purchasing a no hook-up site for $25 (campsite parking rules apply)
* Quiet Hours: Quiet time is from 11:00PM until 7:00 AM. No Radios or Use of Generators after 11PM.
We realize you may need a late check-in. If you arrive for check-in after 11PM, please be very quiet setting up your site.
Please wait until the next morning before unloading your ATV's.
* Site Information: 1 sleeping unit, 1 vehicle, 1 ATV trailer. Sites are back-in. Before arrival let us know if you need
parking for extra vehicle(s) and/or trailer(s).
* Cabins: Due to fire code we cannot exceed the maximum number of guests listed for each cabin and resort property.
Cabins and resort properties are to be used by registered guests only.
* Grass/Grassy Areas: Please do not park vehicles, trailers, machines, etc. on grass or grassy area.
* Concrete Patio: Patio is for picnic table and lawn chairs only. Do not place grills or park ATV’s on patios.
* Bathrooms: Please do not wash riding clothes in the bathrooms/showers.
* Smoking Policy: All cabins and buildings are a smoke free environment.
* Speed Limit: 5 M.P.H. through campground.
* Water: We purchase clorinated water (drinkable) from the town of Gilbert & haul it to the campground.
Please do not wash vehicles, machines, trailers, etc. on site. 2 car washes in town.
* All visitors must register in the campground office before proceeding to any area of the campground.
* Children: All children under the age of 18 shall remain under the immediate supervision of their
parent or legal guardian at all times. No riding back and forth through the campground.
* Underage: We do not rent campsites/cabins/Papaw's Place to individuals or groups under the age of 21.
* ATV’s: When possible unload your machines before backing into your site. Keep on graveled roadway as you
access the trail. No starting or riding machines after 11PM. Please use TRAIL going to and from Gilbert.
Exception, after washing your machine(s) at the car wash, in preparation for departure, you may (very slowly,
right hand side) drive your ATV up the driveway to keep the machine clean.
* Gas /Gas Cans: Keep all gas/gas cans away from cabins and off the grass. Fill ATV’s/bikes on the gravel areas.
* Vehicles: All Vehicles must be registered upon Check-In and obtain a Parking Pass. Keep vehicles on graveled areas.
* Bikes: Bicycles may be ridden on roadways only. Children must wear an approved helmet.
* Trash: Please help us keep the campground clean and attractive. Boy Scout Motto: Leave it better than you found it.
Garbage bags are available at the campground office. Do not put or burn garbage in the fire rings. Please place your
bagged trash on the cart near the campground office. Do not leave garbage outside overnight.
* Firewood: We sell firewood at the campground office. USDA Forest Service has asked that firewood not be transported
state to state. www.na.fs.fed.us Do not transport firewood from your state/home into the campground.
* Campfires: Obey WV Burn Law. We want you to enjoy your campfire. For the safety of our campground please keep
campfires contained in the fire rings provided on each site. Fires must be attended at all times.
Do not burn glass, cans, or Styrofoam in the fire rings.
Do not move the fire rings. Grass will not grow in an area where a fire ring has been.
* Trees: Cutting trees and shrubs is prohibited.
* Tables/Grills: We provide 1 picnic table and 1 fire ring/grill for each campsite. Do do not move fire ring.
* Personal Conduct: Be considerate of others. Disorderly, ill-mannered conduct or drunkenness will not be tolerated.
Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior at all times.
* Drinking: Alcoholic beverages must be consumed on your site. Underage drinking, use of drugs, or excessive use of
alcoholic beverages will result in immediate removal by local authorities.
* Firearms: Firearms of any kind are PROHIBITED at all times, including BB guns, slingshots, etc.
* Fireworks: FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES!
You will be asked to leave if you choose to ignore this rule. NO REFUND!
* Pets: You must register your pet when you check-in. Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended.
Please keep them quiet and under control. It is your responsibility to pick up after them.
Pets with a prior bite record are prohibited. Absolutely no pets allowed in cabins or on cabin sites.
* Weather Policy: No refunds, credits, nor changes due to weather.
Copyright © 2017 Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins
|Thank You !
We appreciate you taking the time to read our policy page.
As you can see the rules are designed to provide a safe and fun
experience for everyone.
|See CAMPSITE page for additional information.
|See CABIN page for additional information.